1. This website (in-the-heart.com) is owned by Becky Tounta and all content provided in or through it, is for educational and informational purposes only.
2. By viewing this website or viewing or participating in anything made available on or through this website, including but not limited to programs, services, blog posts, e-mails, social media and/or other communication (collectively referred to as “website”), you are agreeing to accept all parts of this Disclaimer. Thus, if you do not agree to the Disclaimer below, do not access or use this website.
3. This website is intended solely for users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration by, use of or access to the website by anyone under age 18 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of this Disclaimer. By accessing or using this website, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years or older and that you agree to and to abide by all of our Disclaimer articles.
4. Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on or through this website, the website will not be held responsible for errors or omissions on the site or in documents referenced by or linked to the website.
5. The owner of this website in her capacity as a Self Awareness Facilitator, introduces relaxation and stress relief techniques including but not limited to Meditation and Mindfulness practices and does not provide health care or medical services, or attempt to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any physical, mental or emotional issue, disease or condition. Thus, the entire content within this website is not intended for medical treatment, psychological, or psychiatric therapy and it does not constitute medical professional advice. If you have a medical condition or concern or if you are on any type of medication and/or if you are experiencing mental health issues, please consult a doctor, psychologist or mental health professional. If you wish to apply practices, ideas, suggestions, or recommendations contained within this website to your life, professionally and/or personally, you accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided on or through this website, or our services, you agree to use your own judgment and due diligence before implementing any practice, idea, suggestion, or recommendation contained within this website and you agree not to hold in-the-heart.com and its owner responsible for any outcomes or consequences of the experience.
6. We take every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the Website, all information is protected both online and offline. However, due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot completely ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us or through our services. Submitting information is done at your own risk. We have security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that is obtained from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
7. in-the-heart.com cannot and does not warrant that access to the site will be error- or virus-free and does not guarantee against unauthorized users or hackers attempting to obtain access to this website.
8. You must not use our website in any way that causes or is likely to cause our website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to this website.
You must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
For fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offense or otherwise carry out any unlawful activity
To send, use or re-use any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, harmful, defamatory, obscene or menacing, abusive, threatening, defamatory, objectionable, invasive of privacy, in breach of confidence, infringing of any intellectual property rights, or is otherwise injurious to third parties, or which consists of or contains software viruses or any other harmful or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any spam
To impersonate any third party or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your content
To reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of our website or the content
9. The entire content contained within this website is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights, as applicable, under Greek, European and International legislation and is provided solely for your private, personal use. Republication or redistribution of any of the content (including posts, articles, quotes) available on the website, including by framing or similar means, is prohibited. We exclude all liability of any kind (including negligence) in respect of any third party information or other material made available on, or which can be accessed using this website. in-the-heart.com may change the website or delete any content or features or services at any time, in any way, for any or no reason. in-the-heart.com reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the content.
11. By using our website you are agreeing to all parts of the above Disclaimer.
If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, please go to the 'Contact' page of this website and submit a message or send an email to: email@example.com